Tuesday 10 April 2012

Productivity



Just another silly summer song - the second on the elusive Eight and a Half's album. Right now, there are only two songs out.

I'm heading back to school tomorrow morning. Quite a bit has happened in the last few weeks and, I must say, I am more than excited to return to the city for the summer. I love my life at school but, as it typically goes, things have been feeling heavier as of late. Transition points are like this.

Instead of studying for exams, I have spent the past few days with family and with the Mockingjay trilogy. I've been reading too many works off my English lit syllabi as of late. I may have needed this YA fiction break, as embarrassing as that can be to admit.

Before I go, here's one of my final articles from the Features section of the Journal. It was one of my favourite pieces to write this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...