Tuesday 14 August 2012

iPhone Envy

Until the day I ditch this silly Blackberry, I will have mixed feelings of jealousy and haughtiness when I look at the kids with their iPhones and their Androids - you know, phones that work.

I really just want an iPhone for the Urbanspoon app. I first discovered it in first year when a friend with an iPhone showed it to me. Now I let it guide quite a few of my culinary choices. I pretty much salivate each time I think of the time it might save me from wandering up and down Yonge St. looking for a place to spew money on yummy things.

The reason I've written a mini-diatribe on iPhones is to show you this Twitter @instagramwords. It's my new favourite thing to follow on that godforsaken social networking website, and makes me feel slightly better about my slow technology. In a weird way.

Hey man. At least I know how to shoot in real film.

Here are some of my favourites:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...