Thursday 24 July 2014

Two W's


I need to talk about this on the internet somewhere, so here it is. My first freelance gig, technically - an interview with my very Italian neighbour about his very Italian winemaking pursuits

It made me (re-)realize how much I've been slacking with writing. I used to do it everyday. While I take time to read everyday (still a worthwhile pursuit for a baby writer), writing is something that demands practice. 

In the spirit of inspiring others who may be out of touch with their neurotic, emotionally-sensitive self who compulsively writes everything down, here are some links that get my mind going: George Orwell's Politics and the English Language, Joan Didion's On Keeping a Notebook and Chuck Palahniuk's writing advice.

Now go ahead and write something down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...