Wednesday 25 November 2015

This Isn't Happiness


I've been neglecting this space. I think that's largely okay. It's probably a sign of my living an actual life, more than anything. 

I want to write about Iceland, but it's probably best seen through my Instagram feed. I'm really bad at writing about meaningful experiences without being cloying and, also, I want to keep a lot of it to myself. That's important too.

I found a blog called this isn't happiness the other week. It's crept up as one of the blogs I look forward to the most on my feedly. 

It's all art, photography and design that's melancholy in the same way you feel drowning in early morning light, or when saying goodbye to a friend you love, or being alone (but content) in the most beautiful place in the world.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...