Sunday 18 November 2012

Skyfall

I hate labelling myself a "film buff." I'm not. I haven't seen half as many classics (Hitchcock, Lynch, Scorsese, etc.) as I desire to. But I think I know a beautifully-shot film when I see one.

That was the case with Skyfall last week. I'm not a huge Bond fan either. I guess I was never exposed to Sean Connery nearly as much as I should have been when I was young (too many Star Trek reruns to watch with my dad...), but this seems to be a good introduction to whatever impending Bond marathon is on the horizon.

Here are some shots (and spoilers) from the latest of 007. Click here for the full album.






I'm heading to New York City this coming weekend. A family trip, but I'm sure that, after this hell week, I'm going to need it.

Listen to this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...