Saturday 29 December 2012

To the Holidays


I hope your holidays have been as relaxing as mine. I've been spending most of my time with random things around my house (my Playbook, W. Somerset Maugham's The Painted Veil, the black pepper bergamot candle recently purchased in a frenzy at Bath & Body Works) while hanging out with family and the boyfriend and, perhaps most importantly, the cat. 

Christmas was especially kind to me this year, with a new teapot, clutch, and NARS blush in Orgasm (drooooool) so I can only hope that everyone else's were delightful. Or that you saw a good movie, at least. (Les Mis was amazing, but less so when you have people CONSTANTLY TALKING DIRECTLY TO YOUR LEFT. My most passionate pet peeve.)

Have a happy new year, everyone, and remember to take time to read books and watch good TV during the break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...